Membership of Strata Community Association (NZ) is open to anyone with an interest in strata schemes. This includes strata managers and their staff, real estate agents, service providers to the strata industry, accountants, solicitors, engineers, surveyors, students and lot owners in strata schemes.
Membership provides a wealth of rewarding benefits, including:
- Professional recognition and networking: belonging to the peak association supporting the strata sector provides unmatched industry networking opportunities
- Access to latest strata news and information: through member e-newsletters and our national magazine, Inside Strata
- Best practice resources: including forms, practice guidelines, and consumer guidelines.
- Professional development: including seminars and conferences to ensure your industry knowledge is up-to-date, and to provide networking opportunities with the best in the industry
- Shape the legislative framework — experts representing your interests engage with the decision-makers, including politicians and government policy leaders.
Do you want to learn more about how you could benefit from joining our industry body? Download SCA (NZ) Membership overview – Your essential strata membership today.
Visit the Membership page to access the application forms.
Alternatively, contact SCA (NZ) on [email protected]